To download your entire album on WeddingWire for Guests in the app, just follow the steps below. Keep in mind that this will download your images to your mobile device!
- Open the WeddingWire for Guests app on your mobile device
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left (three horizontal lines), then tap Photos in the menu that appears
- Tap on the ‘Download album’ button toward the top of the menu
- Tap ‘Select all’ in the top right, then tap ‘Download’
- You can also choose to tap individual images if you don’t want to download them all
- An icon will appear showing your image download progress
- When the images have been successfully downloaded, you’ll see a ‘File downloaded successfully’ message appear on your screen. Click ‘OK’.
- From the options that appear at the bottom of your screen, select 'Delete’
- A pop up will appear asking if you are sure you want it to be removed, click ‘Delete’
If you want to download your entire album on WeddingWire for Guests to your computer, you’ll need to use your WeddingWire account:
- Log in to your account on WeddingWire.com
- Hover over Planning Tools, then click the ‘Wedding Guests’ option to the far right in the drop-down menu
- Click the ‘Download album’ button, and a zip file containing the images will the emailed to the email address associated with your account
- If you’re not seeing that email come through after 24 hours, be sure you check your email’s Spam folder!