The WeddingWire Checklist, Budget, Guest List, and Seating Chart were updated on July 10, 2018 with a clean, new look and additional functionality to make planning your big day even easier. The best way to explore these updates is to start planning or simply pick up where you left off.
Notable updates are outlined below:
- Now sort your tasks by status, date, or category and track your completion status with the progress bar.
- With the option to print, you can now share your Checklist with everyone.
- See exactly where your money is going with an interactive breakdown of your expenses by category.
- Quickly monitor your costs with any expense that goes over budget labeled in red.
- With new Checklist integration, set up Payment reminders to ensure you never miss a due date (reminders can only be set up on desktop).
- No more adding one by one, mass select guests to easily add to a new group or event.
- Stay extra organized and make seating a breeze by linking plus ones or related guests together (any of your guests previously grouped as “households” will now be linked together).
- The ability to disable RSVPing for events on your wedding website is no longer available. Learn about the new RSVP settings and what to do if you’ve disabled RSVPing for the default Ceremony and Reception events on your Wedding Website.
- As a reminder, Gift and Invitation Tracking is no longer available. Data must have been exported prior to May 28, 2018.
- Easily identify guest age with Adult, Child and Baby icons and labels.
- Add guests immediately to your Seating Chart as you’re still working to complete your full guest list.
- Simply search by guest name to assign seats, rather than scrolling through your full list.
- View, download, and print your Seating Chart by list view in addition to floor plan.