Here’s how to post a photo or video to the community from the WeddingWire planning app!
- Ensure you are logged in to the WeddingWire App
- Tap on ‘Forums’ in the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Start a discussion, or find a discussion you want to comment on, the commenting pane has icons for adding a video and for adding a photo
- To add a photo:
- Click on the photo icon
- Select whether you want to take a picture or choose a photo from your phone’s camera roll
- Select the image, or take a new one
- When it’s attached to the post you’ll see a thumbnail of the image. You can add more than one photo, just repeat this process until you’ve attached all the images you need.
- To add a video:
- First find the video you want to include. Videos hosted on YouTube or Vimeo work the best! Grab the link and copy it.
- Click on the video icon in the commenting pane of your comment or discussion
- Paste the video link in the URL field of the pop-up, and click ‘Insert’
- Now that your photos or videos are attached, don’t forget to enter your text and hit ‘Reply’ or ‘Post’!
Still can’t find who you are looking for? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you out!
Loading video ... Video not found Error! Unable to load video