To track save-the-dates and invitations* you have sent to your guests, please follow these steps:
- Log into your WeddingWire account
- Hover over ‘Planning Tools' and click ‘Guest List’
- Select the specific event tab
- Select ‘Invitations’
- Click ‘Settings’ and be sure that ‘Track invitations for this event’ is checked
- Click ‘Save’
- Now you can edit the ‘Save-the-Date’ sent by clicking the grayed out circle under either the 'Save-the-Dates Sent' column, or 'Invitations Sent' column
- Click ‘Batch Edit’, select the guests you would like to edit, then click ‘Edit Save-the-date status’ or 'Edit Invitation Status'
Please note, only the 'Ceremony' and 'Reception' Save-The-Dates and Invitations sent will be tracked in the Guest List 'Overview' display.
If you have custom events created, the Save-The-Dates and Invitations sent will not be tracked in the 'Overview' display. They will be tracked in the custom event display.
* Please note, this feature is not available for all users.