You can delete your WeddingWire account by following the steps listed below:
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- At the top right-hand corner of the page, click the drop-down arrow
- Click ‘Settings’ in the menu that appears
- Click ‘Settings’ in the left menu if it’s not already selected
- Scroll down to the ‘Delete Account’ section, and read the warning:
Deactivating your account will remove all access to the account, as well as any personalized URL you may have created for your wedding website. Any forum posts made through your account will remain active and any registries will still be available on the retailers' sites you used.
- If you still want to delete your account, click the 'Delete account' link at the end of the warning paragraph
- Type your password into the ‘Confirm password’ field, and share feedback if you’d like
- Click ‘Delete account’
Important: Deactivating your account will remove all access to the account as well as any personalized URL you may have created for your wedding website. If you purchased a domain through GoDaddy, you will need to contact them directly to inactivate it.