To ensure that you are receiving all WeddingWire related emails, please add the following email address to your own Contact List:
Also, please periodically check your Spam folder for emails that may have been sent there automatically.
Each email client comes with a spam filter which lets you either whitelist or blacklist a particular email. Whitelist means letting the spam filter know that mail from the listed email addresses, domains, and/or IP address will always be allowed, while blacklist means always to block these emails. If you aren't receiving emails from WeddingWire, make sure you whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org so that you receive RSVP notifications, guest book signatures, and offers from WeddingWire.
Below are instructions on how to whitelist emails based on the most popular email clients:
- Open an email from the sender that you want to whitelist.
- Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to “reply.”
- Click Add [wlemail] to contacts list to finish.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click Junk.
- Click Junk E-mail Options.
- Click Safe Senders.
- Click Add.
- Enter [wlemail] and additional information if you wish.
- Click OK to finish.
- Click Address Book .
- Click File.
- Click New Card.
- Enter [wlemail] and additional information if you wish. .
- Click Edit to finish
- On any message, tap the sender and add to either a new contact or an existing contact
- In the default email client, touch the picture of the sender.
- Click OK to add to contacts